Important information regarding the Return to School 2020 can be found on the Return to School 2020 Plan.
- School starts at 9.20am
- Infant classes finish at 2pm
- All other classes finish at 3pm
- Please note that Junior infants will go home at 12.30pm for the first two weeks of school.
- The school uniform consists of grey trousers, skirt/pinafore, white shirt, striped tie, royal blue jumper and black school shoes.
- The school tracksuit consists of plain navy bottoms, white polo shirt and a grey jumper with the school name (available from Jako Sports) and black or white runners.
- High tops and converse style shoes are not allowed, as they have poor grip and are unsafe on the tarmac in the playground.
- The only jewellery allowed to be worn in school is a watch.
- Earrings are not allowed to be worn during school time.
- Please put your child’s/children’s name on jumpers, tracksuit tops and coats.
- Here at St John’s N.S. we encourage healthy eating.
- Sandwiches, fruit, yogurts, vegetables and salads are examples of the nutritious foods we encourage.
- Crisps, fizzy drinks or sweets are not allowed for lunch.
- The school operates a milk scheme and you might like your child to participate in this.
- To further reduce our landfill waste, we would encourage all pupils to use a re-usable drinks bottle and to bring all lunch waste home.
One Way Traffic System
- A one way traffic system operates for the dropping off/collecting times at school. The traffic drives down by the front of the school and around and out by Woodbrook Heights.
- We wish to thank parents for their co-operation with this system and we earnestly request your continued co-operation with it.